Tuesday, July 14, 2009

THE DREAM EXPERIENCE

I was inside a small room inside a small building. The room was packed with computer and other related technical equipment. I was there spying with another person. Then a small group of paramilitary police came in equipped with various fighting and technical equipment. They held medium sized weapons shaped as riffles that shot small puffs of lighting. Actually, the weapons emitted small puffs of electromagnetically charged particles created to stun the living target, or short circuit any device that functioned on electricity. Suddenly, and without warning, four of the men began shooting at myself and the other spy. They shot at the man striking him directly, purple sparks deflecting off his cell phone, and he fell to the floor; I do not know if he died. The four men next began shooting at me, missing me and striking some high shelves over-head; the shelves collapsed, and electrical and other related equipment fell to the floor, crashing and making popping noises as thick, heavy panes of glass breaking. They targeted me again, missing me a second time and striking the roof; my heart sank, yet I was surprised as to why they missed me. Over head through the open space of the roof came down a portable EGM. The unit was shaped resembling a chevron about three feet wide and 1.5 feet in length. The control handles were black, and the rest of the control buttons and mode switches were black and orange, and the body of the mechanism was yellow. Before the mechanism fell to the floor, I grabbed both control handles, and the machine automatically activated. The device immediately pulled me into the air and through the roof opening. The men again began launching more shots of electrically charged particles at me and just missed. The EGM unit rapidly pulled me up higher in the air, taking me over the crowded city. I could still hear the shots in the background. The city was all black, all buildings and streets, and bright blue and white lights lit up the side side walks and alleyways. I landed down in a dark ally. I was scared I was followed and ran down towards a dark old building that was constructed of dark black and grey bricks and was reinforced by steel I-beams; the beams were on the outside of the building. I entered the building and ran down some stairs that led to a hallway that connected some lower levels of the building. I found myself inside a small apartment. The walls and floors were dark gray colors, similar to the oust side of the building and trimmed with steel. The floors were not level; there were no windows, and the rooms were very small. There was an oriental man in the kitchen dressed in business clothes; he appeared to be about 50. He was surprised to see me. He said, “I cannot believe you are here how did you find us?” “Are you OK?” Then a cute little oriental boy ran up to me and gave me a big hug. He said, “I can’t believe you are here.” And I said, “Don’t worry; I did not forget about you.” I missed you so much.”
Copy Right Rocco LeFre

No comments: